Steven E. Farese, Jr.
- Criminal Defense
Steven E. Farese, Jr., is a partner of Farese, Farese & Farese P.A. in Ashland, Mississippi. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi in 1992 and his J.D. degree from the Mississippi College School of Law in 1996. He is a member of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the American Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association and Mississippi Trial Lawyers Association. He was appointed to the Board of Directors for North Mississippi Rural Legal Services 2002-2010. He is also licensed in Tennessee, and a member of Tennessee Bar Association and the Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Mr. Farese has practiced in over twenty-one (21) counties in North and Central Mississippi and over nine (9) counties in West Tennessee with a primary focus on Criminal Defense.
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi
- J.D. - 1996
- University of Mississippi
- B.P.A. - 1992
- Tennessee, 1997
- Mississippi, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Trial Lawyers, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- North Mississippi Rural Legal Services, Board of Directors, 2002 to 2010
- SuperLawyers Rising Star, 2008
- Listed in Mid-South SuperLawyers, 2009 - Present
- Listed in Woodward & White Best Lawyers in America - DUI/DWI Defense, 2008 - Present